[0.9.17.0.2] Advanced zoom modes for World of Tanks
With this mode, you can zoom out to 1000 meters in arcade mode, to 1500 meters in the artillery mode, zoom in with sniper shooting mode (2x, 4x, 8x, 16x). Mod very well help in the battle to find the enemy and shoot at him from a distance.
Zoom modes already exist for several years and during that time became almost replace the battlefields. Very convenient to postpone the camera on a bird’s-eye view and look at the opponent. Or bring sight as close as possible to the enemy, say, with a multiplicity of x25, x30 or x60.
Before the advent of the extended zoom mode all this was done with the help of three separate mods from koshnaranek (Zoom, ZoomX, ZoomIndikator) or single mode P-mod, which in addition to all this involves a lot more chips. Therefore Kriegstreiber modders and decided to make the extended zoom mode for World of Tanks 0.9.15.1 It combines both fashion, which are necessary for successful aiming and hitting the opponents.
It has the following features:
- Fashion Zoom – zoom out the camera in arcade mode (included)
- sniper zoom – closer to the sniper scope to maximum magnification x60, it is h45 (inclusive) by default
- Zoom multiplicity indicator in the sniper scope (off)
- Forced multiplicity of sight after leaving the sniper scope (off)
- No Scroll – off wheel change sight (off)
- Disable eclipse sniper scope (included)
- The zoom setting after the destruction of your tank (included)
All of this comes in one mode, and has a convenient configuration file, which can be found here: World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.17\scripts\ client\gui\mods\mod_zoom_extended.json. Open using NotePad ++.
Copy the scripts folder in World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.17.0.2\, confirming the replacement.