[0.9.19.1.2] P-MoD – a complex mode to improve gameplay
P-MoD — is a complex mod to improve the gameplay for WOT. It is designed to facilitate your gameplay, making the game a variety of additional features to help you in battle.
It includes such fine tuning elements of the combat interface:
- full customization commander camera
- Fully customizable zoom sniper scope (multiple step, the number of positions)
- setting off sniper scope Shift key and the wheel (No Scroll)
- Eclipse setting (on / off)
- taking away and shaking the camera sight
- save the last selected server
- make possible to display the current degree of magnification
- sensitivity adjustment approach in the arcade, and Art sights
- off remembering the last used multiplicity zoom sniper scope
- increase the display time for the bulb
- enable smooth scrolling camera in arcade mode
- old with customizable FOV
- Installation distancing camera from the tank at the start of the fight, and after death
- statistics per session and per day
- handbrake for the PT-ACS
- off intro
- dressing and removal of hardware with a single click
- filter chat
- Filter pop-up messages
- automatic removal tools
All this is beautifully decorated in the configuration file with clear comments in the standard configuration and with a detailed config for each mode in the extended.
Not all modes are enabled by default! In order to enable the desired mode, see how to configure the P-mod below.
Ordinary users, we recommend using the standard version, there you will find all the necessary comments for setting fashion in a single file (WOT/res_mods/0.9.19.1.2/scripts/client/mods/PMOD.json).
To activate the desired module replace false to true.
In the extended version of the configuration files mods will lie here: WOT/res_mods/0.9.19.1.2/scripts/client/mods/P_MoD.
Configurations waste statistics:
If you want to afford a nice statistic per session or per night, we advise you to visit the Statistics for the session World of Tanks where you’ll find many different configuration options statistics for P-mod. To install it, you just need to copy the configuration of the set top fashion.
Copy the folder scripts in the WOT/res_mods/0.9.19.1.2/.
Pmod (3.5 Mb)